Tuesday, May 20, 2008




There are times when I wish I could explain....! Explain my life, explain my future, explain how I feel about someone, explain what is going on in my heart! Explanation doesn't come easy at times. I am in one of those times. For instance, lately, the question of my life has been, SO where are you going? Well...that is a good question. It is also one I currently do not have an answer to. I know where my heart longs to be. I know where I wish I were. I know what I want, but what do you do when what you want has to wait on Gods timing. That is where the explanation gets sticky. So...where are you going? My response, that a good question, why don't you ask God. I mean seriously what do you say. I can't stay in Welch very long, but I also don't feel like going home is going to solve anything. I get a job only to have them give me little to no hours. This is where more explaining is required and I have none. Thats right, you heard me....NADA! I guess I am just in one of those wierd times where only God can explain my future.




In the mean time, I get to hang out with some of the greatest people ever. I have been hiking and swimming lately and it has been a blast. Thank you Lord for Great friends! :)


No comments: