Sunday, May 11, 2008



I finally graduated CBC. There were times when I never thought this moment would come. Now it seems it has come all to quickly. I feel as though I blinked and my time at CBC was done. Graduation day came quickly and ended quickly. It makes me both sad to leave friends behind, yet excited to face the future and all that is ahead.

I am proving every day that God still has a sense of humor. He seems to enjoy suprising my in my life. I find myself still living in Welch, working in Springfield, waiting to get a youth pastor job. It is quite and interesting time really. There are many questions in my life right now left unanswered. There are situations I wish I knew the end to. However, I know in it all that God is crafting my life and guiding me. I cannot wait to be a youth pastor. Lord...send me out soon!

No comments: