Saturday, July 26, 2008

Investing in Students!


The other night AJ and I hung out with some students from JRA. They were two of those students that you look at and you just see HUGE potential. You know that with a little help they can become great for GOD! It was a great night...one that made me feel alive again. I realized how great it is to be able to use you life to invest in students. This is what I was made for....It was a really awesome moment!

On the way back to lovely Welch....AJ and I began to talk about if we really truly do make a difference in students lives. I began to think of people like Pastor Ron, Brad Duncan, Vicky Kilmer, and Wendy Sebastian to name a few of the people that truly touched my life when I was in high school and junior high. I am who I am today because of their investment. Sooooo....YES I believe that we as youth leaders really can make a difference in students lives...AND IT IS INDEED AN EXCITING VENTURE! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.