Saturday, July 19, 2008

92 Degree Moments!


What a crazy week! I came back from CONN and worked 3 ten hour days staight! The AC was out at work. I found myself tremendously disgruntled. I wanted to have one of those pouting times! I suddenly found myself feeling defeated....and sweating a whole lot. In the midst of a 92 degree lobby...I was not a happy camper.


I am thankful in those moments that God sometimes gives us a quick kick in the behind! This is what happened to me. Recently, I have felt God speaking to me that when the going gets tough it requires that I get tougher. By this I mean that I toughen up and realize that when I am going through torturous temps and an uncertain future, in my weakness....i have a powerful God who can break through it all!


I am also thankful for friends who bring out my crazy side and remind me to fully trust in God and live up to my middle name and live a life of JOY! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.