Friday, April 15, 2011

A moment out of my league!

There have been several moments in my life that I do not know what to do, where to go, or how to respond. Right now, I am living this moment. This moment is challenging my faith. It is asking me, "Do you have enough faith to believe that God really will take you to the right place. The place that He is calling you?"

All I know is that I am ready to reach students! I am ready to pour my life into teenagers! This is my goal and aim!

Tomorrow I fly out to Montana to look into a ministry opportunity there. Its an adventure. Its weird to think about life change. I, also, this week was given an opportunity locally to youth pastor to at risk teenagers. Which one should I choose? I wish the answers were easy! :)

However, in the midst of this huge process, I know one thing! I know that in this moment God has not changed. In this moment, God knows exactly where I need to go! He knows exactly what needs to be done! In this moment, God is very present! God will lead me!

And in this moment when I feel out of my league! God is right here in the middle of his league!

No comments: