Monday, March 1, 2010

Tired confessions of a bi-vocational youth pastor!

Today is one of those days. Ever have them??? I am having one of those days. The honest truth is that I am ready for a change. I am ready for a breakthrough. I am ready to see God move. However, today was just one of those days. I feel so beat up--but then I look to my God. He is so huge and everything else is so small compared to him!

So what do I do when I am facing this day--I know that my God will bring the breakthrough soon. I don't give up when the problems seem bigger than the solutions. I don't give up even when rest seems like such a distant pleasure! I will not back down!

God help me today....I am tired!

There are times when I feel alone in this place--a bi-vocational minister. Then i am reminded that the strongest man stands beside me--HIS NAME JESUS CHRIST!

No comments: