Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Unexpected!

So sometimes life is full of surprises! Wonderful unexpected things that come out of nowhere and shock you. If you see a smile on my face lately....there is a reason. I am experiencing a lot of the unexpected. I am reminded of so many prayers I have thrown up to heaven. I am seeing God's provision. I am experiencing something so incredible that my human hands and mind could have never engineered or imagined. Now...I am not saying that this time is free of its hardships. Its far from it. When the unexpected happens, you have to come face to face sometmes with your greatest fears and learn to trust all over again. Trust...ahhh...thats hard for me. However, I am learning that as I let my guards down...great things can come about.

So....I am thankful tonight that God has given me the unexpected. It is a blessing I am so thankful for! :)

No comments: