Monday, February 25, 2008







Overcoming Fear has been a desire of mine for a long time! However, it just seemed that I could never look my fears in the face. One of my greatest fears is snakes. One of my friends has too snakes....pythons of some sort. Well...a friend of mine challenged me to hold the snake! Now over the process of a week, I decided to take AJ up on his challenge and I found myself actually holding a snake. I cried and pretty much hyperventalated in the process...but I am thankful I did it. I am also thankful for friends that challenge you out of your comfort zones to move beyond fears!




This is my friend AJ who is in love with Lilith...the snake!

3 comments:

Susel said...

woo hoo u go girl!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.