Sunday, May 16, 2010

All because of LOVE!

I am in love with God. I love him so much. This love for God has led me to do crazy, somewhat strange, untraditional, and seemingly impossible things with my life. I step back from it all--and can't help but still feel propelled to do so much more for God!

Out of my love for GOD...I love students! They make up my purpose for life. I am called to be a youth pastor. I love my kids. One thing that I know is that I can't reach them with my own love, but only through the love of God in my heart!

Lately, I have felt this crushing reality that I need God more than ever. I have been in a struggle. I know my calling, know my mission field, but the enemy is out to devour the dream, the passion, the mission. He tries to block perspective. He tries to tear down motivation. He tries to beat down the spirit inside this woman. But one thing he cannot steal is the LOVE of GOD in my heart! God's LOVE sings over me, revives me, gives me passion, shows the mission yet again, calls me, propels me forward, and causes me to fight for my students!

I will not give up on Willard, the students, their families! The love of God propels me tonight to love them....reach them....pray them into the KINGDOM OF GOD!

No comments: